Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shoes


Hello and welcome to another day in the life of the truck driver blogger. I just wanted to take a quick moment and tell you something fun about Liz. She loves to look at shoes all the time. Today we went into ross to look for a gift for her brother and we needed to go to one area of the store to get this item, yet here we were heading kinda like straight for the shoes. I endured it and casually looked at different types with her. well she said she was just looking at shoes and it doesn't hurt to look at all. well, I agree it doesn't hurt to look, I knew eventually we would get to look at some cool guys stuff, somewhere. wouldn't we? Anyways it was fun and we were only there a few minutes LOOKING at shoes, with her tennis shoe off of her right foot and the leopard shoe print high heel shoe actually on her foot. Just looking. So we looked at all of the size 8's and worked our way around the end of the aisle semi-barefooted to the size 7 and 1/2's. still just looking. Wow we had a great time. I actually did see some cool ones and kind of know what she likes as far as style goes. I am pretty sure she knows that I would buy each and every pair of shoes she wanted if she would let me. She has a standard price for each pair it has to be under 20 bucks. The limit I would put on it is around 35.00 or so.

We went to see a movie after that, called Eagle eye. I liked it. think she did too.
Best part of all of it was being with her. That's all I have for now. And oh yeah... Avoid returning your own personal movies into the REDBOX. It's not fun trying to get your movie back, especially if you are not sure which one it was.

Wayne

1 comment:

  1. This is cool that you have a blog. Its awsome that you love your wife so much that you would make a blog to tell everyone you love her so much. I bet she appeciates it.

    ReplyDelete